It's been so cold it's thrown Sis sideways!!! I think we all dreaded Winter coming but so far it's been nice. The change of Season's, beginning a new year. It's kind of exciting. I can't believe Brooklyn is 3 now, and I can't believe Gavin will be one in 2 months. Life for sure changes which is a good thing, it has it's ups and downs and right now it's for sure an up. I'm very excited to see them grow, learn and go through their changes of a baby to a kid. It's fun to see what they come up with and what kind of funny things they say. Brooklyn loves to ROCK OUT!!! on her guitar she got for her Birthday. We have a band... OH YA!!! and It's Gooood! She usually sings & plays guitar. I usually chime in with added vocals and another back up guitar and Gazie, Well, He just laughs and bounces in his walker to the music. They love it! I think they love that I will play with them. I try to do it as much as I can to make them laugh through out the day. I am making Brooklyn a set of paper dolls for her to play with. There are so many different characters to do that I decided to do all of them. I'm going to lamanate them so she can play with them for a long time. We have had so much fun as a family just hanging out and having fun. Hope you are enjoying time with your family also.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
It's been so cold it's thrown Sis sideways!!! I think we all dreaded Winter coming but so far it's been nice. The change of Season's, beginning a new year. It's kind of exciting. I can't believe Brooklyn is 3 now, and I can't believe Gavin will be one in 2 months. Life for sure changes which is a good thing, it has it's ups and downs and right now it's for sure an up. I'm very excited to see them grow, learn and go through their changes of a baby to a kid. It's fun to see what they come up with and what kind of funny things they say. Brooklyn loves to ROCK OUT!!! on her guitar she got for her Birthday. We have a band... OH YA!!! and It's Gooood! She usually sings & plays guitar. I usually chime in with added vocals and another back up guitar and Gazie, Well, He just laughs and bounces in his walker to the music. They love it! I think they love that I will play with them. I try to do it as much as I can to make them laugh through out the day. I am making Brooklyn a set of paper dolls for her to play with. There are so many different characters to do that I decided to do all of them. I'm going to lamanate them so she can play with them for a long time. We have had so much fun as a family just hanging out and having fun. Hope you are enjoying time with your family also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yay! I am happy you have a blog. I love keeping track of people this way. Although I will have to check out facebook soon. It is on my massive TO DO list, which should only take me 30 years to complete.
Post a Comment