Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas! HO HO HO

Wow! What a Christmas already. All of our Christmas gifts are wrapped. Brooklyn has countdown rings for everyday until Christmas where she tears a ring off each day just because she doesn't understand the concept of time yet. So to help her we made cute Christmas rings for her. She loves it. She tears a ring and then has to have it stapled around her wrist to wear it around for the morning. Everyone keeps asking her what Santa is bringing her and she says, "Green Balls & a Chew Chew Train... and that's it!" Cracks me up. Perfect strangers stop to say hello and ask her what she's getting. after she tells them then she says, "Merry Christmas!" It's so cute to hear her say Merry Christmas in her little voice. We are really excited for Christmas. Well let me change that "Brooklyn & I" are really excited for Christmas. To see Brooklyn filled with the excitement of Christmas has rubbed off on me and feel like a kid again, counting down, waiting in anticipation for the unexpected, and I have truly feel in love again with Christmas. Gavin opened his first gift tonight from my friend Jen and he did pretty good. He really doesn't understand Christmas, but I think hell handle opening all of his gift's just fine, and love all the excitement. I think for sure Cody will love watching them open all of their gifts and see them playing with everything on Christmas morning. It is so much more fun having Christmas with kids. They for sure bring a sweet excitement to it. I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and I hope that you find the sweet excitement with spending time with your family on Christmas. Merry Christmas Love, The Meisters

No comments: